The saftey of our customers and employees is paramount to all of us at Callaway Golf. To provide a safe environment, the following COVID-19 safety protocols will be enforced at all Callaway Fitting Events:
- All intercations will be 1:1, by appointment only. Unfortunately, walk-up demo opportunities will not be permitted.
- Social distancing behaviors will be enforced, including maintaining more than 6 feet of spacing.
- All Callaway team members will ear facial coverings for the duration of the event. Members are encouraged to wear facial coverings for the safety of others.
- Disposable gloves will be worn throughout the entirety of the setup/event/teardown process and properly disposed at the end of the event.
- Each individual fitting will start/end with proper disinfecting and sanitization of all clubs and components.
- Callaway Fitter will tee up the ball for the member.
- All golf clubs and components will be presented to the patron grip end first.
- Handwashing will be encouraged before and after the fitting. If that isnot possible, hand sanitizer will be available in the fitting area.
- Callaway team member may rope off tent area to encourage distancing if applicable.
- All additional location-specific requirements and local guidelines will be followed.
Follow the link below for appointment